Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rehearsal Fun!

We're getting ready for a gig coming up at the end of August. We'll be just north of Cedar City playing at the Iron County fair. :) Learning new songs is stressful, but we're making it fun! This is our last rehearsal together for a while because Diane, Lisa and I are taking off for a few weeks. Considering we're killing ourselves on this new set, we can still keep it fun!


Here, Diane's laying down some fab banjo chords for our. . . not-so-fab . . . first try at some REALLY hard vocals! Run DMC - in da house! (I know, I'm as white as they come... tee hee!)


Someone has to be the bad guy - this time, it was Les' turn! (Oh, BTW, he's our new guitar player... not featured in any pictures.)

Danielle always makes fun of my because my fiddle's so small and my fingers are 'dainty' (I think she means sissy, but whatever) ... here's her impression of me. This picture was taken at the end of practice... when we were all goofy as all get out!

No comments: