Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Provo Farmers' Market

We did it again! On Saturday (October 11th), we played another show at the Provo Farmers' Market. If any of you were out during the early afternoon, you're probably thinking, 'why?' Well, we were thinking the same thing. Why were we so excited to play in the cold? Why didn't we wear eskimo-type coats? WHY! Well, besides the freeeeezing, we still had so much fun! Oh, and we've been so lucky to set up next to some REALLY great vendors! The first time we played (I wish I got his name or at least company info) the guy behind us clapped, yee-hawed and complimented us the whole time! He made it way more fun. This time, we were right next to a Belgium hot chocolate vendor - YUMMY! He was way fun, too.

Besides dropping my pick and all of us killing our hands (numb fingers, frets and fat, fat strings DO NOT go together well), I'd do it again. Thanks to Provo Farmers' Market!

1 comment:

Diane Kirkpatrick said...

I don't think my fingers have ever been that cold. They may never be the same!